Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete The AA Driving School / BSM survey. Staff members of The AA Driving School, BSM, or See Research are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by completing The AA Driving School / BSM survey and entering their email address.
3. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. There are four prizes to be paid by voucher (winner can choose between Amazon voucher or fuel card)
5. The prize draw closes at 11.59pm on 4th June 2021 with winners drawn by See Research on or before the 11th June 2021 using a computer programme to randomly generate the four winners. The first randomly generated respondent ID will win the £200 prize, and the subsequent three respondents generated will win £100 prizes.
6. The winners will be notified by email on or before the 11th June 2021 to the email address they specified when they completed the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 5 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize.
7. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
8. There is no alternative to the prize.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
10. In the event of any dispute, the decision of See Research is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The name of the winner will be available after the 11th June 2021 by emailing Alice Broomhall at See Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
14. Promoter: See Research, Unit 401, 60 Grays Inn Rd, London WC1X 8AQ