Get Driving with BSM
We have a passion for providing opportunities for people with disabilities to gain their independence as drivers. As a result, BSM and Motability have formed a partnership to make the driving learning process easier and more affordable, with the shared ambition to deliver mobile independence and develop better and safer drivers. With our specially trained instructors and adapted cars, we can ensure everyone enjoys a smooth and successful learning experience.
As the UK’s most experienced driving school, we will ensure you always learn with the SAME fully qualified driving instructor. You can further increase your chance of passing with a host of additional learning tools, including Phone Apps, CD ROMs and Theory books that will give you the best possible chance of passing. The Motability Scheme is the UK’s leading car scheme for people with disabilities. It provides affordable, convenient, trouble-free motoring to over 600,000 customers and their families. Motability, as a national charity, can provide grants to help Motability Scheme customers with the cost of learning to drive. Find out more about the Motability scheme at www.motability.co.uk or contact a member of our team on 0345 456 4566 for further information. If you are not eligible for Motability, BSM can still help you to pass your test and gain your independence, just call us on 0330 100 7501.
- Car, powered wheelchair or scooter
- Breakdown cover
- Adaptations and wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAVs) are also available through the Scheme
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Up to 14 hours tuition to pass your Theory Test including a free of charge Theory Test Study Pack to every learner worth over £20.00
- A further 26 hours within which you will be working towards a pass on your Practical Driving Test
- Theory and Driving Test fees are not included