Driving lessons in Royal Leamington Spa
BSM. A faster way to learn
Get yourself in the car and on the road in Royal Leamington Spa with BSM. Our friendly instructors know the local roads inside out and will adapt their teaching methods to kick-start your driving! Get in touch today to start driving with BSM.
• 97% of our pupils would recommend us*
• Our pass rate is 10% higher than the national average**
• Choose between manual or automatic cars
Our instructors in Royal Leamington Spa
All our instructors are DBS checked for your safety
Tired of waiting?
Why not jump into a BSM car tomorrow. Our driving instructors are happy to take a next day booking in Royal Leamington Spa. Our lessons are tailored to your needs:
• Our weekend, morning and evening sessions mean we can always work around you
• Just give us 24 hours’ notice and we’ll get you behind the wheel
• Rearrange or cancel lessons with no fuss with 48 hours notice
We don’t hang around getting you test ready. Drop into an intensive course to get on the road even faster. Ask the team about our intensive driving options.
Had hours of lessons already and feel like things have stagnated for you? Driving test on the horizon and don’t feel ready? Speak with our expert driving instructors today and they can help you progress again, regardless of your age or skill level.
No better place to learn
BSM is the UK’s oldest driving school and even helped design the driving test itself. Our instructors in Royal Leamington Spa are highly praised by our students and vetted for professionalism.
• Thanks to our amazing instructors we receive a 9/10 satisfaction score from our students
• 84% of our pupils stick with the same instructor from the first lesson to the final test
• You can make same-day amendments to your schedule, no hard feelings, just let us know
• 1-2-1 lessons that are structured around you, your confidence, and your driving skills
• Female and male driving instructors are available
No unnecessary lessons
BSM cuts through the nonsense and simply provide market-leading driving lessons in Royal Leamington Spa. We’re fast and effective with no compromise to the quality of our lessons.
• Pass rates 10% above the national average
• Block booking savings to had
• Get the money back for any unused lessons
Did you know?
Your practical and theory test can be booked at the same time right here in Royal Leamington Spa.
• Ask your instructor questions in the run-up to the test
• Build up the confidence you need to pass the first time
Learning to drive with BSM in Royal Leamington Spa
Manual or automatic?
BSM is the perfect driving school to take your automatic lessons with. Our fleet includes both manual and automatic cars, meaning the choice is always yours when you learn to drive with us.
• Can’t decide which to pick? Choose manual, you can drive both automatic and manual cars after your test
Beginner or pro?
Whether you are an expert or beginner, we've got the right course for you.
• Our first-time driving lessons give you everything you need to know about the car and the road
• Driving can be a bit nerve-wracking when you just start out. That’s why we offer confidence-boosting lessons to calm any anxieties
• Can’t get on with the motorway? Our motorway lessons are one example of the types of specialized lessons we offer
• Need more help after you've passed? The BSM Pass Plus Course is designed by industry experts to focus on core elements of driving, from parking to braking techniques
As a thank you for choosing BSM, we throw in a free AA standby membership when you book a set of lessons.
Other benefits for members include discounts off trips out with friends and family and excursions to popular tourist spots.
Test locations near Royal Leamington Spa
Royal Leamington Spa's test routes have all the challenges you could think of, with busy roundabouts and some narrow roads.
You can always ask your instructor for tips and advice for certain parts of the route, we’re here to help!
We’ll prepare you, book the test, take you there, let you use our car and give you all the support you need to pass with flying colours.