BSM. A faster way to learn
Kick start your driving journey in Horbury with BSM. BSM have the knowhow to get you passed quickly and safely. If you are looking for a personable and experienced driving tutor near you, we’re the ideal choice.
• 9/10 pupil satisfaction score*
• We come strongly recommended by 97% of our pupils*
• 10% higher pass rate than the national average**
• Driving lessons that don’t break the bank
• A service out of this world: each year, between them our instructors drive enough miles to reach the Moon!
Tired of waiting?
Our 100+ person call centre is always ready to help you get started. If you can’t wait to get behind the wheel, we can arrange a next-day lesson with one of our driving instructors in Horbury. Our driving instructors make the whole process as simple as possible:
• Flexibility to cancel or amend bookings with 48 hours’ notice
• Choose from mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
Train your muscle memory to master every manoeuvre. Offering intensive driving courses allows us to maximise your progression in little time.
We also know how frustrating it is if your driving test falls through at the last second. BSM has excellent links with local driving centres and can quickly get you linked up with a new centre quickly.
No better place to learn
BSM is the UK’s oldest driving school and even helped design the driving test itself. Our driving instructors in Horbury are vetted, expert and totally focused on your driving success.
• Feel relaxed with our friendly, approachable tutors
• Get the choice to have a female or male instructor
• We always guarantee you’ll get 1 on 1 lessons
No unnecessary lessons
It's not ideal to take lessons you don’t think you need with another driving school in Horbury. We’re fast and effective with no compromise to the quality of our lessons.
• Pass rates 10% above the national average
• Block booking savings to had
• Get the money back for any unused lessons
Did you know?
Your practical and theory test can be booked at the same time right here in Horbury.
• Ask your instructor questions in the run-up to the test
• Build up the confidence you need to pass the first time
Learning to drive with BSM in Horbury
Manual or automatic?
Choosing between manual and automatic is easier with BSM. Our fleet includes both manual and automatic cars, meaning the choice is always yours when you learn to drive with us.
• Can’t decide which to pick? Choose manual, you can drive both automatic and manual cars after your test
Beginner or pro?
Driving boss or first-time newbie? At BSM we’ve seen it all, from those who have never stepped in a car to those who’ve already spent 40 hours learning to drive. Each and every one of our lessons is shaped around you and you alone.
• Confidence lessons for motorway and a booster Pass Plus Course are available
• First-time introduction lessons for those brand new to the world of driving
As an added extra, you get free AA standby recovery membership.
Oh, and you can get discounts on all sorts of fun things, too.
Test locations near Horbury
Horbury's got some challenging sections on the driving exam routes to really test your driving ability.
Your driving instructor is on hand for tips and advice for certain parts of the route.
All you need to do is book your lesson online today and take your first steps towards getting your licence with BSM.