With BSM and Motability there’s no barrier to you passing
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to obtain a car, powered wheelchair or scooter simply by using their government-funded mobility allowances. Customers exchange their allowance for a worry-free mobility package, including:
- Car, powered wheelchair or scooter
- Breakdown cover
- Adaptations and wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAVs) are also available through the Scheme.
Driving Lessons with Motability and BSM
If you are in receipt of one of the following, you may be eligible for help towards the cost of driving lessons provided through BSM;
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate Personal Independence Payment
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
As a partner to Motability, we offer specially trained instructors and adapted cars to ensure you enjoy a smooth and successful learning experience.
If you are not eligible for Motability, BSM can still help you to pass your test and gain your independence, just call us on 0330 100 7501.
As the UK’s most experienced driving school, we will ensure you always learn with the SAME fully qualified driving instructor. You can further increase your chance of passing with a host of additional learning tools, including IPhone Apps, CD ROMs and Theory books that will give you the best possible chance of passing.
Find out more about the Motability scheme at www.motability.co.uk or contact a member of our team on 0345 456 4566 for further information.